Thursday, October 23, 2008

awards!

Harry and I are honored to have been chosen for two awards in the Capture Music City book published by the Tennessean last week!

Harry's image (below) won Editor's Choice. It was taken this year during our participation in the annual Martin Luther King, Jr. Day march.


The image below of Brian Ashley Jones and Tisha Simeral, taken at the Lyrix cafe during songwriter's night in the summer of 2007, was awarded the People's Choice Award. The image is used as the full page chapter heading page for the Music chapter of the book, which is pretty sweet in itself since this is Music City!


We were fortunate to have seven additional images published as well.

Harry was able to attend the VIP party, participate in the book signing and accept both of our awards as I was out of town and unable to attend. I can't believe I missed my first book signing... Hopefully that will not be my first and last chance...

Many thanks to all who voted!

-Karan